Thursday, November 06, 2008




Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

a verse from lucky by mr. Mraz.

a friend of mine said it was a good song. never had a chance to listen to it yet. so no conclusion can be made. but, i think the lyric is quite good.

it suddenly raining yesterday afternoon. it was quite a bright day. never imagined the sky would suddenly cry. but that's life. unexpected.

unexpected and unpredictable. vagueness. sometimes alluring. sometimes annoying. mysterious tempted curiousity, but then again, too much mystery just peevish.

happy november 2008.

4 comments:

ruslina said...

kucing itu kah?

yi ya ni said...

maksudnya kucing kat umah ili kah? bukanla.. ini kucing aku.. miki the handsome.. muahahaha

ruslina said...

miki macam lonely ja,,, gf ramai tak kat rumah hg tu?

yi ya ni said...

dia jantan pemalu.. jarang kuar umah.. hahahah..